• home1_slide3
    A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau from Last 15 Years
    Providing Best Tax Services in California
    File your Taxes from The Comfort of your Home or Office
    Completed Tax Returns will be Issued and Filed After Full Payment is Made
    We are ready to provide you with up-to-date tax information
  • Trusted-Advice
    A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau from Last 15 Years
    Reliable & Trusted Income Tax Service
    File your Taxes from The Comfort of your Home or Office
    Completed Tax Returns will be Issued and Filed After Full Payment is Made
    We provides worry-free tax services you can always count on.


Affordable and Low Cost Tax Preparation

  • $125 Single, Income Tax Preparation & E-Filing with 1 W2 (1040EZ)
  • $200 Married Filing Joint, Income Tax Preparation & E-Filing with 2 W2 (1040EZ)
  • $250 Married Filing Joint with Dependents
  • $300 Married Filing Joint with Dependents + House
  • $300 Self Employed, Income Tax Preparation & E-Filing with Sch C
  • $750 (ala) Single Member LLC, Income Tax Preparation & E-Filing
  • $750 (ala) Rental / Investment Properties, Investors and Business Tax Returns (NO Corporations)
  • $150 Additional Fee For Multi-State Tax Filing for Each State
  • Final Fees will be Determined and Calculated Once The Tax Preparer receives all Tax Documents. Fees are Subject to Change at any time.

Best Tax Preparation Services in California

We believes in building relationships with our clients. We strive to service our clients by adhering to our own standard of excellence.
Save Your Time and Money

We Save Your
Time and Money

Our service is founded on the commitment, dedication and professionalism. We are committed to provide the highest quality of tax services to our clients.

  • Present and Past Tax Returns Preparation & Filing, Back Taxes, Previous Years Tax Preparation.
  • Affordable Income Tax Preparation & E-Filing for Present & Past Tax Returns.
  • Low Cost Income Tax Preparation in office, or Online via Email or Fax

Some Interesting Facts About Us

We always deliver best quality of tax services to our clients. This is one of the highest priorities of our company.
A+ Rated
CTEC License # A165769
Since 2004
Since 2009
Happy Clients
Happy Clients

Apply for an ITIN

An ITIN will serve as your identification number for filing your taxes. With certified tax professionals and Certified Acceptance Agents (CAAs), our office is well-equipped to guide you through the ITIN application.

So your ITIN tax ID not only helps you file a tax return, it ensures you get the refund you deserve as quickly as possible.


To begin the ITIN application process, you will need to bring:

  • A complete IRS Form W-7
  • A U.S. federal income tax return
  • Your Passport or TWO (2) of the following documents: (including at least one identification with photo and one identification from your country):
    • National Identification Document (this must be current, and include your name, photo, address, date of birth, and expiration date)
    • U.S. driver's license
    • Foreign driver's license
    • Birth Certificate (required for a dependent unless a passport is being submitted and the passport has a date of entry into the U.S.)
    • State I.D.
    • Foreign Voter's Registration card
    • Visa issued by the Department of State
    • U.S Military ID card
    • Foreign Military ID card
    • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services photo I.D.
    • Medical (for dependents under age 6 only)
    • School records (for dependents under age 18 only)

We can fill out an application form for an ITIN for you, your spouse, and your dependents when you prepare your tax return with us.


While the ITIN application or renewal process can be done with any of our tax pros, using a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) makes the process a bit easier. Why? With this service, the CAA will verify your supporting documents. And, because they're verified on-site, your original documents may not need to be mailed to the IRS. Our CAA will submit copies of these documents, along with your ITIN application or renewal, to the IRS for you.

Due to the tax reform and the increased threat of identity theft, we are proud to annouce our partnership with Protection Plus!

Tax Audit / Inquiry Assistance

With a simple phone call, you will receive the assistance you need with Federal and State Returns.

Identity Theft Restoration

24/7, 365 Access to Identity Theft Restoration Advocates who will provide comprehensive, personalized recovery services.

IRS Identity Theft Assistance

If you experience problems in filing your tax return due to a suspected identity theft incident, we will interact with the IRS on your behalf.

$2,500 Preparer Error Guarentee

If a legitimate preparer error is made during the filing of a return, you can be reimbursed to up to the first $2,500.*

Tax Credit / ITIN Assistance

We assist you with Denied Credits and Rejected ITINs.

*Subject to the terms, conditions, limitation and exclusions outlined in the Tax Reimbursement Program Terms and Conditions. An insurance policy has been issued to the participating tax preparers backing this guarantee and the designated administrator will reimburse taxpayers on behalf of the tax preparer

What are Tax Credits and deductions for EIC and CTC?

When it comes to filing taxes, understanding the various tax credits, deductions, and income classifications can significantly impact your financial well-being. This blog aims to shed light on two important tax credits and other Tax related questions– the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and the Child Tax Credit (CTC) – as well as the significance of past tax returns, back taxes, affordable income tax preparation, and cheap tax filing options, How to Amend an already filed tax return.
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC):
The Earned Income Tax Credit is a benefit designed to assist low-to-moderate-income working individuals and families. It provides a refundable tax credit based on your income, marital status, and number of qualifying children. The EITC can reduce your tax liability or result in a refund, depending on your circumstances. It's important to note that eligibility requirements and credit amounts may change from year to year, so staying up to date is essential.
Child Tax Credit (CTC):
The Child Tax Credit is another valuable credit for eligible taxpayers who have dependent children under the age of 17. It helps reduce the tax burden and may even result in a refund if the credit exceeds the amount owed. Recent changes to the Child Tax Credit have increased the credit amount and made it partially refundable. These changes provide greater financial support to families with qualifying children.
Past Tax Returns and Back Taxes:
If you have not filed your past taxes, the Previous year’s taxes back taxes contact Taxestoday.net, and previous tax returns are crucial for several reasons. They provide a historical record of your income, deductions, and tax payments. By reviewing past returns, you can identify any errors, missed credits, or deductions that may result in additional refunds. Additionally, if you have outstanding taxes from previous years, it's important to address them to avoid penalties and interest charges. Seeking professional assistance can help navigate the complexities of resolving back taxes and developing a repayment plan.
Affordable Income Tax Preparation:
Accurately and efficiently preparing tax returns requires comprehensive knowledge of current tax laws and regulations. At Taxestoday.net, we provide affordable income tax preparation services and cost-effective solutions for individuals, families, and businesses seeking professional tax assistance. Our team of experienced tax professionals offers accurate filings and maximizes available tax benefits, all at reasonable rates.
Taxable or Non-Taxable Income:
Understanding the difference between taxable and non-taxable income is vital for accurate tax preparation. While earned income from wages, self-employment, or investments is generally taxable, certain types of income, such as gifts, inheritances, and some Social Security benefits, may be nontaxable. IRS publications are the best source of information for all tax-related questions.
One of the most crucial tasks is filing income taxes accurately and efficiently. However, tax preparation can be complex and time-consuming, often requiring expert knowledge to ensure compliance with ever-changing tax laws. Fortunately, there are numerous tax preparation companies and services available to assist business owners in managing their tax obligations. In this article, we will explore the importance of income tax preparation, highlight the best tax filing and preparation companies, and discuss low-cost options for your personal and business tax filing needs.
Importance of Income Tax Preparation:
Income tax preparation is a fundamental responsibility for anyone who works and earns money and business owner. Failing to comply with tax laws can result in penalties, fines, and even legal consequences. By engaging professional tax preparation services, individuals and businesses can ensure accurate reporting, identify potential deductions and or credits, and streamline the tax filing process. Moreover, expert tax professionals are well-versed in the latest tax regulations, allowing them to navigate complexities and optimize tax outcomes.
Finding Tax Preparation Places Near You:
When searching for tax preparation services in your local area, it's important to consider proximity, reputation, and expertise. Here are a few methods to locate tax preparation places near you:
Online Search: Conduct a simple online search using relevant keywords such as "tax preparation services near me" or "tax filing companies in [your location] such as California or Orange County." This will provide you with a list of local options.
Referrals: Seek recommendations from fellow business owners, friends, or colleagues who have previously utilized tax preparation services. Word-of-mouth referrals often provide valuable insights into the quality and reliability of service providers.
Online Directories: Explore online directories and review platforms that specialize in business and personal tax services. These platforms often provide user reviews, ratings, and detailed information about tax preparation companies in your area.
Best Tax Filing and Preparation Companies:
When it comes to choosing the best tax filing and preparation company for your personal and /or business tax preparation and filing, several factors should be considered:
TaxesToday.net is a well-established tax preparation company. Their certified tax professionals offer comprehensive services, including in-person consultations and assistance with complex tax situations.
Low-Cost and Cheap Tax Filing Options:
While some tax preparation companies may charge higher fees for their services, several low-cost and cheap alternatives are available to personal tax and business tax filing and Preparation with simpler tax filing needs:
Free File: The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) offers the Free File program, providing eligible taxpayers with access to free tax preparation software. This initiative is especially beneficial for small businesses with limited resources.
Local Accounting Firms: Consider contacting local accounting firms, particularly those that cater to personal tax and small business tax. They often provide cost-effective tax preparation services tailored to meet the needs and budgets of local communities and businesses.
Online Tax Software: In addition to the paid versions of popular tax software platforms, many offer free or low-cost options for individuals and small businesses with basic tax filing requirements. These software programs can guide you through the process and help you maximize your deductions.
Navigating income tax requirements is essential for any personal and business tax, and choosing the right tax preparation service can significantly simplify the process. By considering factors such as proximity, reputation, and expertise, you can find the best tax filing and preparation company for your personal and business tax preparation.
How to Amend an Already Filed Tax Return:
Filing a tax return is an important financial responsibility for individuals and businesses alike. However, it is not uncommon to discover errors or omissions in a filed tax return after submission. Fortunately, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides a straightforward process to correct these mistakes through an amended tax return. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to amend an already filed tax return, ensuring compliance and accuracy in your tax reporting.
Step 1: Determine the need for an amendment:
Before proceeding with the amendment process, it's crucial to identify whether your tax return requires correction. Reasons for amending a return may include:
Errors in reported income or deductions.
Omitted or incorrect tax credits or deductions.
Changes in your filing status.
Receiving updated or previously overlooked tax forms (e.g., a corrected W-2).
Step 2: Gather necessary documents:
To amend your tax return accurately, gather the following essential documents:
A copy of the original tax return you filed.
Any supporting documents that need to be updated or corrected (e.g., additional income statements, revised W-2 forms, or 1099 forms).
Step 3: Obtain the appropriate tax form:
To amend your tax return, you'll need to complete and submit Form 1040-X, also known as the Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. The form is available on the IRS website or can be requested by calling the IRS toll-free number.
Step 4: Understand Form 1040-X:
Form 1040-X consists of three columns, each representing different sections:
Column A: This column contains the amounts reported on your original tax return.
Column B: Here, you will enter the revised or corrected amounts.
Column C: The difference between Columns A and B is calculated and explained in Column C.
Step 5: Fill out Form 1040-X:
Carefully follow the instructions provided with Form 1040-X to complete the form. Ensure accuracy and clarity when reporting changes, providing explanations where necessary.
Step 6: Attach supporting documents:
Depending on the nature of the amendment, you may need to include additional documentation to support your changes. This could include updated forms, schedules, or other relevant information. Make sure to organize and attach these documents to your amended tax return.
Step 7: Double-check your amended return:
Before submitting your amended return, carefully review all the information provided on Form 1040-X. Thoroughly check for any errors or omissions to avoid further delays or complications.
Step 8: File the amended tax return:
You can mail your completed Form 1040-X to the appropriate IRS address based on your location. It is recommended to send the amended return via certified mail to have proof of filing. Alternatively, you can use an IRS-approved electronic filing method, such as e-file, for certain amended returns.
Step 9: Track the progress of your amendment:
The processing time for amended returns can vary. You can check the status of your amended tax return by using the "Where's My Amended Return?" tool available on the IRS website or by calling the IRS directly.

Contact Us Today


3001 Red Hill Ave Building 6 suite 210
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney and cannot give legal advice.